Commercial Landscape Maintenance
- Turf Care
- Lawn Edging
- Weed Control
- Trash Removal
- Leaf Cleanup
As the owner or manager of a commercial property, you want to know that the value of your investment is not negatively impacted by poor maintenance of the landscaped areas. Pagel's Landscape Maintenance takes pride in working with you to develop a plan to assure the proper care of your landscape needs, to satisfy the needs of the tenants, and to fit that package into your budget.
Our employees make their safety and the safety of your employees and tenants their highest priority. In addition to wearing high visibility clothing, they are fully trained in handling equipment safely and properly.
Our services include:
- Turf care: Regular mowing, feeding, insect control, and weed control. Lawn clippings can be removed, mulched, or discharged.
- Lawn edging: Both soft and hard edges.
- Weed control in ornamental beds: Pre emergent and post emergent control via spraying or hand weeding.
- Trash removal: Complete canvassing of the property to assure no garbage is left or visible.
- Blowing: Clean up of property to leave it looking its best. Parking lots, sidewalks, and all hard surfaces as per the agreement.
- Ornamental pruning and trimming: Regular or scheduled pruning and trimming of trees and shrubs to improve visibility, security, plant health, and appearance.
- Irrigation: Start up, repair, monitoring, winterization, and backflow testing.
- Barkdusting: A fresh layer of bark or compost to reduce weed germination and keep your beds looking sharp.
- Other services: De-thatching, aerating, leaf clean up, field mowing, annual flower planting, pressure washing, tree removal, gutter cleaning, and brush chipping.
As your landscape maintenance company, we are working with and for you on your project. We try to minimize your phone calls from tenants regarding landscape issues by being proactive and professional in dealing with your landscape and the people that use it on a daily basis. We can usually develop a maintenance program that will fit your budget and needs.